Home » Anti-social behaviour (ASB) » How do you report ASB?

How do you report ASB?

 In an emergency or if you are in immediate danger, dial 999.

If you feel able and safe to, it’s worth talking face to face with the people you are having problems with.  You should remain calm and polite, and explain why their behaviour is upsetting you. Try not to get angry or personal, as this could make your relationship with them and their behaviour even worse. 

If you feel unsafe or threatened by their behaviour, you should avoid any confrontation with them and get in contact with us.
(In all cases you will need to provide your name, address, nature of complaint and any other details to help us investigate your report.)

How to report Anti-Social Behaviour

  • Call Kent Police on 101
  • Write to us at:

                             Community Safety Partnership
                             Community Safety Unit
                             Swale House
                             East Street
                             ME10 3HT


  • DO keep a note of everything that is happening (times, incidents, dates, places, descriptions).
  • DO keep alert to what is going on, speak to neighbours, make a stand together if possible.
  • DO form or join a Neighbourhood Action Group.
  • DO become a Community Crime Fighter  (get access to services available to tackle ASB).
  • DON’T put yourself in an unnecessary risk or danger.

Remember!  We can only take action if we know what the problems are. 

Without your help, we can’t make a stand against anti-social behaviour.  So please don’t ignore it, report it!